It’s not unusual to get married in a hotel or to move in with a partner who is still living in the city.

But for many, a stay at a condo or apartment is the norm.

It’s also what most people expect when they arrive home after a long, hard day of work.

It can be the case that after you’ve had the experience of living in a condo for a while, it’s time to move on and make room for a house.

That’s what happened to the St. John’s condo owner in October.

She was renting a condo in downtown St. Catharines, and a friend invited her to come visit him for a weekend, a family tradition that has been carried on for decades.

The friend told the woman to call him on Saturday, October 6.

A friend’s son was in the apartment with her.

When she called, the woman found her husband at the condo with a friend, who is now dead.

A coroner’s inquest has been ordered.

St. John County Coroner Robert Brown said that the man was stabbed several times, and the death was a homicide, but there is no suspect description at this time.

“We’re just starting to figure it out,” said Brown.

The St. Johns woman has since gone to the police and is cooperating with investigators.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch has obtained a police report on the death.

It details the man’s death, which happened around 11 p.m. on the day of the murder.

Brown said there was a strong smell of burning gasoline on the car, but it was hard to tell whether that was from the gasoline being burned, or the fumes of the gas used to heat the apartment.

The car was in good condition.

He said there were no signs of a struggle.

“I have to say the most important thing is the person who did this, they just didn’t care,” said St. Charles County Coroners Office Detective Steve Fazekas.

“They did this in the most brutal way, and that’s why we’re doing this.”

The woman’s husband was not home at the time of the incident, but a relative found him a few hours later and drove him to the condo to help remove the body.

Fazekeras said that while there was no evidence that the car had been vandalized, the car was still on fire.

“If they had set it on fire, they would have seen it,” he said.

“I don’t know if it’s arson, but the smell was there.

The smell of gasoline is pretty strong, and it would have been very easy for someone to do that.”

Police said the couple are currently being held without bail.